Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Look this RF Amplifier!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willen

Why diameter of inductors is not labeled here? What may be the diameter of the inductors used on here? Are there any standard diameter which is not necessary to lable?

It could be 6mm to 8mm almost standard FM coils. Do you have a 1W input to feed this amp?

¡è OK then, if I use 6mm diameter inductor, may be it will work, isn't it?
¡è I don't have 1 watt rf source now but I have 2n3866 and trying to make 1 watt Tx soon. But it is difficult to get reliable circuit of one watt Tx with easy available transistors. Do you have any best?

Last edited:
Look this one too, why the value of RFC is not written here? Can we use normal 'Choke' (RFC) to keep battery power line free from RF or to block RF?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back