Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED bar graph Tach

Status
Not open for further replies.
The middle LED should be a fan to blow away the smoke from the over-rev'd engine. :lol:

no have it set up with electrodes conected to the bottom of the seat so he doesnt do it again. :lol: :twisted:

musthave said:
I think this is what he means
**broken link removed**
did any one saw the circuit previously posted would that work at a fast speed .

Thanks, a pic beats words any time :wink:
Its novel, nothing like I imagined, just a fancy display and not actually telling the RPM's to some useful accuracy.
Klaus

Good morrning freaks :twisted:
ty for all of yr responces.

one query...is any way to extend the range up to 12-13.000 RPM?..
I would like to use it on- 4 stroke 4 cyl- motorcycle engine.... :roll:

gbyzf1000 said:
Good morrning freaks :twisted:
ty for all of yr responces.

one query...is any way to extend the range up to 12-13.000 RPM?..
I would like to use it on- 4 stroke 4 cyl- motorcycle engine.... :roll:

These types of tachometers use a frequency to voltage converter (a 555 is actually a very common example!), all you need to do is alter the range of the converter - a simple capacitor or resistor change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back