Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LDPC: Bit-flipping decoding [Hard decision]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saras

I
LDPCDecoding_Tera.PNG
I am working with LDPC in which i want to know whether Bit-flipping algorithm detects more than one error bit through hard decision algorithm. I have already gone through the LDPC tutorials and video lecture of decoding concept. But still i am not clear.

I need to implement LDPC decoder to correct more than one error bits using hard-decision message-passing algorithm. So, please anyone explain me what i need to do to correct more than one error bit. I need logic to implement the LDPC.

One_Bit Flipping : For 1st codeword its showing incorrect result? Please anyone explain me.

Thanks in Advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back