Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Latch ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted1953

I am building clock and need a circuit to start a 30 VDC motor off of a component's position and then stop it at another position all automatically. The circuit should run on a 9vdc battery. I would prefer a friction less solution such as the sensor moving past magnets to initiate start and stop signal. I've seen a demo where the circuit on a small circuit board passes a magnet and starts a motor. Then as the motor moves the component in front of another magnet opposite polarity, it shuts down the motor. What is this circuitry and any ideas where to purchase would be great.

Do not create multiple threads of the same topic, it only creates confusion.

This thread is closed.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back