Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LAB-EASY where ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Inchworm and Firefly fit Hammond 1591BBK (DigiKey HM115-ND). Junebug looks similar and may fit, until Lab-Easy is available.

John

At first glance it looks like it will fit and it almost does. It is too long for the box which causes it to sit on top rather then inside as the inchworm did. The distance between the screws is too narrow on the short sides. Close but not cookie. It was worth a try. I will fall back to my old standard wood blocks and stand offs.

I am starting to think that maybe Lab-Easy has stalled.

The Inchworm and Firefly fit Hammond 1591BBK (DigiKey HM115-ND). Junebug looks similar and may fit, until Lab-Easy is available.

John

I know Eric Chan at Lab-easy, I'll call him an see what's up. He's always on new projects. Are you looking for the BT-04 (Junebug) case?

I know Eric Chan at Lab-easy, I'll call him an see what's up. He's always on new projects. Are you looking for the BT-04 (Junebug) case?
More curious then looking. Everything is 10X these days so they me be outside my budget. I would not bother him on my behalf but it would be nice to know if they are still in the works.

More curious then looking. Everything is 10X these days so they me be outside my budget. I would not bother him on my behalf but it would be nice to know if they are still in the works.

10X is really bad and scaring, particularly hobbyists. Perhaps they may take a holiday, instead of making hole in their pockets!

10X is really bad and scaring, particularly hobbyists. Perhaps they may take a holiday, instead of making hole in their pockets!
I should have been more clear. I have 9 students. When I use anything in class I need 10. That is where the 10x comes in. It is nice to have the students but not so easy to provide class material.

I should have been more clear. I have 9 students. When I use anything in class I need 10. That is where the 10x comes in. It is nice to have the students but not so easy to provide class material.

Ok1 Got it now 3v0.

Looks like Lab-Easy is dead - that "Coming Soon" banner has been there for five years. Does anyone know of another modular solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back