Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Kite Aerial Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mailrail

A tip o' da' hat to Nettron1K for the help he gave me getting my automatic camera shutter circuit up and running (or flying, actually). Although a tad weightier than I had hoped for, my rig flew fairly well in a light to moderate breeze during testing tonight. Here is a picture taken tonight from about 75 feet up. The back of my house can be seen in the foreground. If anyone wants any other particulars about how I did this, let me know and I'll be glad to go into a bit more detail. More pics as they happen...

Attachments

• kap_0917a.jpg
    kap_0917a.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 329
Looks good Mailrail, great shot. Bet you got everyone guessing how you got that pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back