Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Junebug kit ready, (PICkit2 & tutor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomelectronics

The Junebug PCBs are ready, I'll post a photo tonight. (The first unit is on display at Creatron in Toronto)
Assembled like a charm, the only heads-up is the target led lights when target is not powered by the Junebug (the PK2 lights when powered) else everything is A-OK!
I'll post the very rough assembly manual on my site tonight with revised schematic and BOM.

Note:
If I've offered you a sample Junebug PCB or other PCB please RSVP with your name and address and I'll get it into the mail ASAP. I've moved computers recently...
If my mailbox is full use the email address on the blueroomelectronics site.

I made it, on a south park fan site. It had a avatar maker :D

bill I tried to make your guy, but exchanged the hair with a afro!

Problems wrong with it:
Eyes in wrong direction
color of pants
hair
skin
no glasses
looks crappy and retarded :D

Attachments

• Bill's guy with a afro.png
    Bill's guy with a afro.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 226
Krumlink said:
bill I tried to make your guy, but exchanged the hair with a afro!

Problems wrong with it:
Eyes in wrong direction
color of pants
hair
skin
no glasses
looks crappy and retarded :D

Sounds about right :)

Here's a super early draft of the manual, just the schematic and BOM at the moment.
**broken link removed**
The Junebug (left) with a Mongoose (right)

Attachments

• Junebug Assembly Instructions.pdf
    587.7 KB · Views: 620
Last edited:
What is the JuneBug again? Perhaps you could mention it in parenthesis in the first post?

I hope I'm not the only one who can't keep track of all these silly animal names (grin).

Good, there could absolutely be nothing to mess up here :D

Add user and mix.
Chaos commence.

Yay :)

Hey bill, when you send me a sample thing, can you include some of the less common things, such as the USB plug, DIP switches, etc.

Thanks.

Wow I looked at the assembly manual, and I am DEFINATELY going to need help getting a lot of these parts. Good for you bad for me :D

Add user and mix.

No need to mix, just sit me in any room and let the chaos commence :D

I mean, look at my avatar, it is a south park guy holding a chainsaw in one hand and a AK-47 Scoped in the other with cuts and his ribs exposed! My point exactly :D

It's the mindless upper brow drip that insinuates a lobotomy which worries me.

Thats the good stuff :D

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back