Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I was at that theater the same time you were there! I remember seeing this woman seated a couple of rows behind me.

**broken link removed**

Yeah just might have been, but I think she looks more like me than my wife. :p

OMG: It's my fifth grade Teacher:eek:

Last edited:
Good point there about your 5th grade teacher.... I had one just like her too. A real beast! We students would open our desktops and slip the nun's dangling rosary inside, then close the lid. When she walks off.... zing! beads go rolling on the floor! Now you know where the idea of having to stand in the corner with outstretched arms holding several textbooks came from!

If you look at that photo closely, why the need for the glasses when one eye is patched and the other is closed? BTW, that's the media personality known as Mother Angelica from EWTN network.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back