Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is it possible to model a photodiode PIN InGasAS, in accord with datasheet, in simulator SPICE MicroCAP12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iulian321

I want to know if it is possible to model a photodiode InGasAs panchromatic PIN , in accord with datasheet, in simulator SPICE MicroCAP 12.Because the supllier where I boughit it has not a SPICE model.And if it is possible, which are those steps. Here it is data-sheet https://www.tme.eu/en/details/ig17x1000s4i/photodiodes/laser-components/ And below I will attach a electric schematic, a transimpedance amplifier with phototdiode, used like receiver of smoke.I want to monitor graphically the impulse of photodiode in function of output of transimpedance for sensibilty. There is type of photodiode,which I found it in library Micro-CAP 12, it is simpe photodiode,which does not follow in accord in datasheet.There is photodiode macro.

Thank you.

Attachments

• PHOTO_1.PNG
    PHOTO_1.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 238
  • PHOTO_2.PNG
    PHOTO_2.PNG
    27.5 KB · Views: 230
Hi
You have the photodiode connected wrong and the symbol is incorrect.

According to Photo_2:
The control terminal is "IN". "A" is anode. "C" is cathode.
The control terminal is used to simulate the amount of "light" absorbed by the diode and controls the current thru the diode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back