Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello I'm Johan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Johan

I am a retired electronics engineer from Nokia. Used to work as a hardware engineer for many years. Later on I was involved as a technical advisor towards customers in different parts of the World.
The last part of my career I worked as a network system engineer.
After retiring the interest for electronics as a hobby and on a practical level gradually came back.
I'm playing with Arduino and trying to learn software programming.
At the moment I am working with Eagle Cad on a small Project for controlling Ford smart charger alternators. It takes a lot to learn how to use the Eagle tool!

Johan

Welcome Johan!

Nokia in its heyday must've been really exciting, cutting edge at the time.

Welcome,

Eagle is a bit quirky to learn. However, Autodesk recently bought it and are releasing updates (improvements) almost monthly. Have you got the latest version (8.2.2)?

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back