Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hydrogen generator circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a very interesting episode of Equinox on this subject back in the mid 90s. Google "it runs on water".

Mike.

They went on to include the Crower Cycle Engine.

To me out of all the things in the forum to me has true potential.

kv
I thought the same thing when I read it. However, I find it hard to believe you could touch a running engine and not get burned. To generate steam, the cylinder and piston would have to be >>100C. Still, using waste heat makes a lot of sense.

Another other issue with the crower cycle is what happens if you run out of water. It would have to be designed to handle that case so you don't really save on the radiator and cooling system.

Also, is it possible to build a 4 cylinder engine when it has 6 cycles? Perhaps the question should be can you build a smooth running 4 clyinder CCE. Maybe a 3 cylinder would work,

It would be nice if you could post something on this forum and not get bashed by some genius who knows ever thing already. I have been called lazy and stupid but when I post comments they are abusive. The question was has any one built one and I answered that. He is looking for info on the generators. If you don't believe it will work or can't work then why do you waste you time bashing and demanding proof right from the get go. I feel like some of the people here some how feel superior to others because they know something that I don't and in order for me to post I must have a degree or be able to explain and prove everything I say. One guy here understood some of how water injection worked But did not understand how it worked on a jet. Would it be right for me to turn around and cut him down like he did me and say if you don't fully understand what you are posting then how are we going to understand. Are we suppose to chase your links around because your to lazy to do the work.

I know that a lot of people who made discoveries or made things work were laughed at and told how stupid they were for even thinking a particular way.
IT would be nice if some one would realize that having a couple pieces of the pie put together on the same plate may just be the next great break through.

I think some are frustrated at how obvious some things are yet not seen by many, you only have to think for a sec to figure these things can't work they just can't unless you factor in magic,

I think some are frustrated at how obvious some things are yet not seen by many, you only have to think for a sec to figure these things can't work they just can't unless you factor in magic,

Don't dismiss anything until you know it to be false (or true). Fission was dismissed and if it did work then it would destroy the planet. Quantum mechanics is just so strange that people who have not studied it call it ridiculous. I personally believe that this "Stanley Myers" type stuff is complete bunkum, but I will try to keep an open mind and hopefully someone will come up with a way of making (harnessing) cheap energy.

My device in (actually just outside) my garage is currently producing 250% more energy than I am putting in. Hopefully, I'll get time tomorrow to document it and then I shall announce it to the world and claim my prize. And, no, I'm not making it up.

Mike.

I believe that one day we might come across a cheap source of energy but it won't come from nothing. Getting energy from nothing is like getting mass from nothin - it's magic.

I believe that one day we might come across a cheap source of energy but it won't come from nothing. Getting energy from nothing is like getting mass from nothin - it's magic.

So that rules out finding a usable ZPM ? (Zero Point Module from Stargate SG1)

Physicists are still learning what gives at the quantum level. There may be something there. And then there is fusion which a lot of people would call magic. But in the long run I agree with you.

Absolutely true. However, had someone told me 30 years ago that I could replace the slate tiles on my roof with a sort of glass and it would produce all the electricity I needed I would have called them a fool or a quack. Back then, I would have called that "energy from nothing". We know different now!!!

Who knows what is coming in the next (insert any number you care for) years.

Keep an open mind. The next big break through will be as obscure as the last.

Mike.

Absolutely true. However, had someone told me 30 years ago that I could replace the slate tiles on my roof with a sort of glass and it would produce all the electricity I needed I would have called them a fool or a quack. Back then, I would have called that "energy from nothing". We know different now!!!

Do you have a particularly large roof, or very low power demands? :D

Serious question, despite the smiley, how much power per day (24 hours) are you getting from your array?. Obviously you're in the right place for such technology to be viable.

Don't dismiss anything until you know it to be false (or true). Fission was dismissed and if it did work then it would destroy the planet. Quantum mechanics is just so strange that people who have not studied it call it ridiculous. I personally believe that this "Stanley Myers" type stuff is complete bunkum, but I will try to keep an open mind and hopefully someone will come up with a way of making (harnessing) cheap energy.

My device in (actually just outside) my garage is currently producing 250% more energy than I am putting in. Hopefully, I'll get time tomorrow to document it and then I shall announce it to the world and claim my prize. And, no, I'm not making it up.

Mike.

well please bring forth your proof the old argument of: well 50 years ago we would have scoffed at this that and the other - is a bit outdated we know much more now and some things are just impossible

it s got nothing to do with more energy output than input, it s about increasing mileage....like i said , i run 33amps worth of spotlights, my mileage stays the same.
so if i make a hho generator which draws 33 amps, and increases my mileage, thats a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back