Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is this generator thing for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i just came back to post an update, their facebook page seems to be updated with some new pics... Even for a fake one, it does looks staggering.
For the past two months the COVID-19 pandemic has been severally affecting the MG10 development progress. Nonetheless, we keep doing our best to adapt to this challenging time and continue our work in order to present the production model of MG to our partners.
These days we are performing some long terms tests of the main PCB under various loads connected to the touch screen so every parameter is visible through a comprehensive interface.

Well, i just came back to post an update, their facebook page seems to be updated with some new pics... Even for a fake one, it does looks staggering.

Or to translate:

We're still taking the suckers for everything we can, isn't Covid19 great as it gives us an excuse for why things don't work, and we can stretch out the money train for even longer.

Even Govt is involved in this?
Update 15 August
Yesterday we had a pleasure to welcome former Minister of Science and Technology of Korea, member of the National Assembly and Presidential Council, and chairman of the World Intellectual Property Association - Dr. Lee Sang-hee. This was a very anticipated meeting for us as Dr. Lee promised to share his enormous experience on introducing and protecting emerging technologies to the market. As a busy man he could only dedicate a couple of hours to us, but after having witnessed everything we do at our lab, Dr. Lee expressed great interest in supporting and introducing our various technologies in Korea. According to him, we are a jewel that Korea must cherish and once our technologies are ready for commercialization, Korea will benefit greatly from introducing them to the rest of the world.
We are deeply honored and touched that more people from the Korean government are recognizing our work and may soon give us enough legal and organizational support to implement our technologies to the world market.
Source: https://www.facebook.com/InfinitySAVTeam/

Last edited:
Or translated - "we managed to bribe an ex-politician to support our criminal endeavours, as long as we give him a percentage of the money we mange to steal off the gullible".

The "World Intellectual Property Association" doesn't exist. If they meant, "World Intellectual Property Organization", then a "Dr. Lee Sang-hee" has never led the organization - the title "chairman" doesn't exist in the WIPO.
So, no bribed ex-politician - that would cut into profits, just a fabricated functionary.

Please post the pics here, I don't have a Facebook account.

Hi,
I once had a workmate, who had invented a perpetual motion machine, and was making it in his garage. I have always been interstd in this kind of thing, and he kindly took me to see it.
He showed me the workings, which were mechanical not magnetic, but I bet they will be a similar kind of thing to this generator.

It took me quite a while to figure out where he was going wrong. He was a mate, and had spent a lot of effort with it, so I didn't tell him he was waisting his time, and he died happily thinking it would work.

So for this thing, it would need 'a good coat of looking at' to find the missing energy loss.

Don't send any money, just wait till they're for sale and proved.

Me too!, I mostly don't mess with Facebook.
Camerart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back