Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Prebuilt LED Lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky01

hi all,

I have an led lamp(12 no.), ( wont be able to dissemmble it as it is in working condition) in which an ic is used (969z or z696) i am not sure, and a resistance of 10 ohms is used. the power to the lamp is provided by 24v/0.4 amp power adapter connected to 240 volt mains.
I have few questions. what is the ic doing there? and what could be the specifications of the led bulb

thanks!!!

hey guys,

u have been discussing till now about the circuit that i have posted. i m sorry if it has offended you but i really need some help with this

hey guys,

u have been discussing till now about the circuit that i have posted. i m sorry if it has offended you but i really need some help with this

No offense Son.

Little bit busy right now. Whatever happens....stay safe. Always.

X2 is mains rated..24 hours per day.

Cheers,
tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back