Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with flat earth facts and English language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
please explain satellites in flat science :p
It's a conspiracy, man!

its-a-conspiracy-man.jpg

So, based on the above, what causes eclipses? Are the gods angry and snuff out the sun during those times?

Someone just forgot to add more coal to the sun's fire during those times.

So far I have seen nothing, which the flat earther's and geocentrists put forth, that can move my personal opinion away from that of the earth being an oblate spheroid revolving around the sun.

I was going to fix it myself but it kinda demonstrates a fundamental principle.

Never argue with an idiot as they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mike.

another question for flat science (since they say there's no such thing as a northern and southern hemisphere) why do hurricanes and other cyclonic storms turn counterclockwise north of the equator, and clockwise south of the equator?

why does the magnitude of an artillery coriolis calculation increase as you move towards the equator, and decrease as you move toward the poles?

why does the magnitude of an artillery coriolis calculation increase as you move towards the equator, and decrease as you move toward the poles?

Isn't the other way round? (Long long time I do not deal with astronomic position calculations affected by Coriolis effect).

/EDIT My bad. It was not Coriolis but precession what I had in mind. Forget the above and sorry. /EDIT

Have to revisit him anytime today.

Last edited:
What do 23 + people and 193 now 194 #post comments have in common?

"Say something stupid and you will attract smart people. "

kv

Edit: Good one MT/TS.

Cunningham's Law states "the best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Unfortunately the person or persons who post the wrong answers will most likely be the ones who is least likely to accept the right ones even though they need to see and understand them the most. :oops:

Unfortunately the person or persons who post the wrong answers will most likely be the ones who is least likely to accept the right ones even though they need to see and understand them the most. :oops:

Ever since I read a story about Cunningham, I have tested his theory by posting an answer of questionable validity to "bump" a thread with zero responses. Cunningham was right (one way to use my Pysch minor. I have to take any scraps I can get, especially after I lost my favorite experimental subject at AAC).

Ever since I read a story about Cunningham, I have tested his theory by posting an answer of questionable validity to "bump" a thread with zero responses. Cunningham was right (one way to use my Pysch minor. I have to take any scraps I can get, especially after I lost my favorite experimental subject at AAC).

I understand but, playing dumb for just attention or circular arguments sake seems like pretty low fruit to being going after, don't you think?

If you have psych minor you should be aware of what that says about a person's views of self and their place/value in their society, right? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back