Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with breadboard audio player project

Status
Not open for further replies.

blisterrednano

Hi all, I'm a math and physics major in my junior year. I am in a class called Scientific Instrumentation. The class requires that, by the end of the year, I must design and build a project on a breadboard. I decided that I wanted to build a breadboard that will play the melody of "Africa" by Toto when a button is pressed. I understand how to make a breadboard but I'm running into an issue regarding the components that I can use to do this. The UM66 IC seems to only play certain melodies and cannot be changed from what I am led to believe. What IC could I use to play the melody? Is it even possible?

Basically you want a small MP3 player, you can get such modules for little money, which play from a micro-SD card, and can be worked either from a few simple buttons, or controlled via a micro-controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back