Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with project

Nopse

Hi everyone! Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

I need to do a frequency divider by 33 and I'm still stuck at this. It should work now, I think, but not one of the leds light up when I run the scheme in Proteus. Everything from SW3 is mandatory, so that should be working 100%. To the right of SW3 is what I tried to do. I need to be graded on the simulation of it and it doesnt even work. Is it wrongly done or is it maybe the Proteus app that doesnt work? Any help/advice would be huge.

Attachments

• Inc2.rar
    17.3 KB · Views: 25
  • pic.png
    pic.png
    401.2 KB · Views: 44
If you are dividing by 33, the valid states are 0-32

You should set the RESET low when the count reaches 32, so the next clock causes it to load zero.
(So remove the pin 1 connection of the HC00; use an 04 inverter or link both 00 inputs).

Latest threads

Back