Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Needed For Digital Voltmeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need your help for my digital volt meter i have to submit this project for my digital logic design course now i think you would have understood what kind of circuit i need i have one but that shows only one max of 9 volts or that is single digit so if someone can help me i shall be very thankfull to you
the circuit i found on sites uses only single ic 7107 but i required to use logic ic's so plz help me
thanks in advance

Nope, sorry don't have a clue what you want for a circuit....
You have given us clues, and no real information about what you actually want.

Only thing I can read from your post is you want more than a 9 volt range, with a greater than 1 digit accuracy. If you've been in school long enough to get that kind of assignment and can't even provide proper design goals, there's not much hope for you.

Last edited:
actually i want to make a digital voltmeter with two digit display i have a circuit with one digit i am attaching that circuit so plz help me how can i extend this to two digit**broken link removed**

Last edited:
i need your help for my digital volt meter i have to submit this project for my digital logic design course now i think you would have understood what kind of circuit i need i have one but that shows only one max of 9 volts or that is single digit so if someone can help me i shall be very thankfull to you
the circuit i found on sites uses only single ic 7107 but i required to use logic ic's so plz help me
thanks in advance
If you would write your question in discrete sentences it might help.
When you string everything together in one long sentence it is hard to understand what you are asking.

Last edited:
Need a lot more info. Like, are you wanting decimal output or integer. Are you doing a redesign or building off your current design. I think you would need to elaborate quite a bit more regarding your current design for us to understand how you are currently achieving your single digit readout.

Something like -

Using this IC to drive a seven segment display, I have such and such for the voltage measurement.

A schematic might be useful also.

Otherwise, I have not idea what you are working with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back