Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for RF transmitter interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need on intefacing the RF modules to the serial port of the computer. i am attching the link of the production of my receivers. i would be happy if any can make the circuit(**broken link removed**. i am struck up as the control pins are left alone in serial port. i am using a uart communication.

And for a receiver given in that module there are 2 output pins PIN 2: Digital output.... PIN 3: Linear output.. what are the two for???
and there are two VCC pins why are they for???

Attachments

• tx-rx.jpg
    tx-rx.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 126
Those look like Qkits transmitter and receiver, do you have the datasheet? If you are transmitting digital data, use the digital output; if you are transmitting audo or linear data, use the linear output. I don't recall that there are two VCC pins but you should be able to connect them together.

yes i am using a digital input only. The datasheet is in the link what i provided. (**broken link removed**) This is it. And also one more doubt. what is digital output and linear output in a transmitter. Those should be digital and linear input i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back