Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help Feedback winding for resonance with pll 4046

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key is reducing your carbon footprint. Using solar, wind or other renewable energy source. Your pursuits will waste more energy than they can ever produce. Wasteful.

Yea they love the government conspiracy and UFO stuff over at overunity.com

If he invented it, then post the full schematics of how to get it working, believe me the internet will take care of the rest. I call total bull$#!+ on conspiracy theories. The government can't hide information, only cloud it. If these devices work why has not one single testable device in the history of mankind ever surfaced? You can't possibly tell me the government is behind it, trust me, they're not THAT smart.

I'm self taught as well, the only difference being I know this kind of stuff is pointless.

A million different claims of over unity have been made over many years. Not one single theory has every been reproducibly tested.

If he invented it, then post the full schematics of how to get it working, believe me the internet will take care of the rest. I call total bull$#!+ on conspiracy theories. The government can't hide information, only cloud it. If these devices work why has not one single testable device in the history of mankind ever surfaced? You can't possibly tell me the government is behind it, trust me, they're not THAT smart.

I'm self taught as well, the only difference being I know this kind of stuff is pointless.

A million different claims of over unity have been made over many years. Not one single theory has every been reproducibly tested.

Actually Probably some Gov. are investing in cold fusion but maybe thats not the way. Some times i define what i'm doing as cold fusion because of the enormous amount of energy i think i can take out of it but is not fusion is more like taping to a huge and aways avaiable energy source. The source of this energy if you check in the end is our sun because the electrons we are taking off from the atoms is going to be charged again by the sun.

The army controls the patent office and anything that could be dangerous to the economic interests of the country or who is behind, they just came to you and say forget about this patent, if you still work on it they will make you get dismissed from your work and things like that for real. They will contact the interested one and this will do whatever he can to stop you from trying to ruin their big business. A friend of this inventor lost his all family because he discovered how to make gasoline like with nitrogen acid and vegetable oil and was selling it for friends he received some advert but keep working on that and have being kill. In my country we see people can kill for much less.:(

Oh please, if you're working for the betterment of mankind you don't patent it. Just post all working schematics online, TRUST ME someone will make it. If it works your goal of the betterment of mankind is met.

I'm designing solar panels that work using Pelter modules for example that should be almost 100% efficient because it generate electricity and hot water at the same time. 1000 kw m2

Peltier modules are the key to use heat to create energy. For example ICE is a heat engine 75% of the combustible energy become heat can you think how much can you economize if you use just this heat to create h2 and use as a complementary combustible?

Actually Probably some Gov. are investing in cold fusion but maybe thats not the way. Some times i define what i'm doing as cold fusion because of the enormous amount of energy i think i can take out of it but is not fusion is more like taping to a huge and aways avaiable energy source. The source of this energy if you check in the end is our sun because the electrons we are taking off from the atoms is going to be charged again by the sun.

The army controls the patent office and anything that could be dangerous to the economic interests of the country or who is behind, they just came to you and say forget about this patent, if you still work on it they will make you get dismissed from your work and things like that for real. They will contact the interested one and this will do whatever he can to stop you from trying to ruin their big business. A friend of this inventor lost his all family because he discovered how to make gasoline like with nitrogen acid and vegetable oil and was selling it for friends he received some advert but keep working on that and have being kill. In my country we see people can kill for much less.:(

Really dude, Get yourself on overunity.com they love this stuff.

PS what killed the inventor? My guess is his toxic invention.

I'm designing solar panels that work using Pelter modules for example that should be almost 100% efficient because it generate electricity and hot water at the same time. 1000 kw m2

Peltier modules are the key to use heat to create energy. For example ICE is a heat engine 75% of the combustible energy become heat can you think how much can you economize if you use just this heat to create h2 and use as a complementary combustible?

Wow, finish school, Peltier modules are no where near 100% efficient.
Thermoelectric cooling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You need a large temperature differential on a Peliter, just boiling it will produce nothing.
How do you plan to chill (remove the heat) on half of it?

What's the hot water gonna do besides be hot? How do you get the energy out of it later? Thermo electric generators are horribly inefficient with small thermal gradients, less than 25% I'd say.

With just water tubing and than you can have batteries that store the energy when it reach the limit i mean when there no more gradient or at night you can reverse it and use water as heat source and more water to still remove the heat if you need more electricity.

I guess Black sheet of metal can get more than 100° under the sun so the question is how much water you would need to maintain an acceptable gradient. and how much energy you want to generate how much hot water you need or can store every day ... Is not ready i discovered this yesterday. For the motor design would be much smarter because any way you are using the peltier to generate h2 and doing so you create more heat and so on. water can be used to refrigerate the modules and after to become h2 02. Just perfect. The only problem is that they cost quite a lot for today.

And considering the best thermo electric devices known are less than 50% efficient?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back