Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Joe

Hello. I'm new to the electronics thing, and I am having a bit of trouble with a problem. This is probably really easy, but I can't seem to find an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Anyway, I am trying to find out how to line up 4 100ohm resistors to give me a total resistance of 75ohms. I have calculated everyway I know how, but the mininum I seem to need is 6 100ohm resistors. Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Joe

Exo said:
3 100ohm resistors in series and the forth in parallel with this.

You know, this just goes to show that I need some experience with this. I never even thought to put more than one in a series on this. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back