Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulot

Hello everyone am new both to this site and to electronics generally but really interested can anyone tell me how to get of the ground with hope of not crashinb back in a few weeks?

**broken link removed**

You can download 6 books about electronics in pdf format

"vol. I-DC" and "vol. III-Semiconductors" are great for beginers

Electronics describes a very broad and incredibly interesting field. You could "study" for 20 yrs and still not know everything. What seems to work for many is to select an area of interest where you can apply your knowledge and practice, so to speak. If you have an interest in shortwave you might eventually build your own receiver. Building your own audio amp might be another idea. Ham radio is my area of interest as it automotive electronics.

Start with simple things. You'll make mistakes and you can learn from your mistakes. Increase the complexity of what you do as you build confidence from the prior experience. Don't be afraid to purchase the 100 in 1 kits that appear to be toys for children - they might be a very good place to start.

In my opinion it's important to have fun. Study a little, play a little (on a breadboard, doing an experiment, etc).

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back