Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Heathkit model 3400 Microprocessor Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

windozeuser

I recently bought a heathkit ET-3200 Digital trainer, and a heathkit ET-3400 Microprocessor trainer from a yard sell. The ET-3200 came with a manual, but the ET-3400 did not.

If anybody could please find copies of the original ET-3400 manuals (maybe PDF?) I would be truly thankful. The 3400 seems to have all the parts, but I wan't to use it correctly :D

I tried google with no success on finding free copies. (I'm counting on somebody that keeps manuals in their basement forever :wink: )

Thanks!

Although you will probably not find manuals for sale through google, you will find support and club forums. There are many people out there who are very attached to their heathkit kits ( me too! ) Find a forum and post there - you will probably find someone willing to help out.

Mike

Resources for ET-3400

Yahoo group with ET-3400 resources (manuals, schematics, etc):
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back