Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Has Spec been kidnapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
Where is Spec lately? Someone kidnapped him? Or has he been playing with gas again?

Someone else has also recently inquired as to his whereabouts. We currently have our feelers out looking for him and will let you know if something turns up.

Beating the bushes now...

I would not rule out the possibility of an Alien abduction.

Hopefully he will show up soon.

Ron

Maybe his wife placed curtains in his shop windows and he is afraid to come out.

Maybe his wife placed curtains in his shop windows and he is afraid to come out.
Spec with curtains in his shop!!Nah more chance of alien abduction.

Age doesn't stop you being a kid :)
Now that is the best news ever!!! THANKS!

Technically I am 17 this year!!! which makes me nearly 12!

I think moderation killed him and hid the body. (They have the knowledge, power and experience.) :eek:

I think moderation killed him and hid the body. (They have the knowledge, power and experience.) :eek:
All things in moderation! But does that apply to moderation itself?

I think Aliens have taken him and he is taking the ship apart. After his...erm....'PROBING', he should be back with amplifier technology :D.

Its so easy to get miss understood here, :eek: , like any texting i guess, not that i do any of that , spec had a brain the size of a small planet , and was willing to share , hope hes Ok.

Yeah I doubt he would not turn up over hurt feelings. He did mention reworking the house etc. So maybe he is busy, he isnt on the net from what I can see, so its got to be busy or he has been messing with gas again.

He was a very nice guy for beginner or hobbyists. Probably he did not cared about some of the moderator here.

The avatar of the spec has been turned off. It looks like he became far intentionally. So I sent a mail, he is not responding in email too. I used to get guaranteed reply within few hours.

All things in moderation! But does that apply to moderation itself?

Pretty much what brought the forum down around two or so years ago.

One bad moderator who took too many liberties with his interpretations the rules along with who they did and did not apply to in his views plus a few trolls on his side was all it took to wreck up the place bringing it to it's knees thus causing a mass migration of members out of here despite a total rewrite and clarification of the site rules.

I never left but I went incognito for over a year and kept my posting pretty minimal for a long time after that because of it. The site also went from #1 on my forums to participate in to dead last as well. Now it's at the middle again.

I made in a tongue in cheek comment, last thing I want is mod bashing. We have been through that and NO ONE came out of it smelling nice, lets not go down that path again. If Specs isnt answering email I find that odd, he isnt the rude type and he would see not answering email as rude.

Some people just get fed up with other people or things and what they do and call it quits. I've considered walking away from and have walked away from different forums several times now for similar reasons.

Is that better? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back