Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where has the fun gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't have fun ALL the time; Sometimes learning or helping another can also be rewarding. The OP should bring some fun with him or teach us how it was in the past.
I'm 57 years old....
...As a result people my age know stuff and never forget. We rejoice and are happy and confident in our ways.

im confused, I thought the thread starter snd the first few dozen posts that agreed were all from people near your age or higher. Apparently some people are not happy and confident in their glory years.

The Black Bloc Antifa 'Fun' continues in Portland after magic day Jan 20 2020.

Magic Freedom Day? As in, people are allowed to perform magic? Or they are free from Magic spells that day? Or, ... magic something freedom something ?

Last edited:
Magic Freedom Day? As in, people are allows to perform magic? Or they are free from Magic spells that day? Or, ... magic something freedom something ?

You're right. I removed Freedom. It's just comforting to see that nothing is changing locally.

The Black Bloc Antifa 'Fun' continues in Portland after magic day Jan 20 2020.

Can see the magic didn't work on you. Did you read the description under the video?
Quote the description, " Police say about 150 protesters carrying anti-Biden signs ". from the Youtube link.
News is reporting it as not antifa but Qanon, which makes more sense.

Can see the magic didn't work on you. Did you read the description under the video?
Quote the description, " Police say about 150 protesters carrying anti-Biden signs ". from the Youtube link.

That's ok, even some of our political leaders are confusing which group did what on January 6 as well.

Appears the Portland Demonstrators last night were attacking the Democratic Party HQ building and ICE Office Building - not exactly Antifa targets. Unless "Antifa" has a second definition, like, "angry person from my Team that embarrasses me so I'll call them antifa so nobody thinks they are on my team."

In the UK we seem to be inundated by our media with US news, even so i could not honestly say what your Democrats, or Republicans polocies are or how different they may be. During my two visits to the US in the 70's there was very little if any international news on the TV

Magical thinking.

More than 100 anti-fascist demonstrators in Portland attacked police and vandalized the city's Democratic Party of Oregon building Wednesday afternoon, breaking several windows in the process, according to police.

Police arrested eight people between the ages of 18 and 38, some of whom were armed with knives and long poles, the department said.

Before descending on the offices of the Democratic Party of Oregon, the crowd scuffled with police on bikes who were monitoring the area where the group had told supporters to meet.

Appears the Portland Demonstrators last night were attacking the Democratic Party HQ building and ICE Office Building - not exactly Antifa targets. Unless "Antifa" has a second definition, like, "angry person from my Team that embarrasses me so I'll call them antifa so nobody thinks they are on my team."

I expected more from you. ;) Antifa has been attacking both for years locally.
**broken link removed**
PORTLAND, Ore — In the hours after President Joe Biden’s inauguration on Wednesday, hundreds of people gathered for a series of events across the liberal city of Portland, Oregon — not to celebrate, but to mobilize for the struggles to come.

At one demonstration, speakers denounced Biden as a “feckless puppet of the centrist Democratic establishment.” At another, crowds of anti-fascist and racial justice protesters made their doubts about the new president even more explicit, burning a Biden flag in the street. At a third event, several people smashed the windows of the local Democratic Party headquarters. “We are ungovernable,” the group’s banner declared.

That's ok, even some of our political leaders are confusing which group did what on January 6 as well.
87d6ecefef28dcc58c223340dd0530c2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My removed post wasn't personal at all. It was truthful. If you go to AAC you can see for yourselves.
Truthful and personal are not mutually exclusive.

This thread has run its course. Too much political drama at this point, time to lock it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back