Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Half of U.K. men would swap sex for 50-inch TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That better be the best damn 50" TV in all eternity and in all creation (not just this universe), and then some.

Then again, could it be the surveyors are forgetting about...*cough*alternatives*cough*?

Last edited:
Hank Fletcher said:
Meh, I'd make the trade. It's not like I can ask my friends over to have a beer and watch me have sex. Or could I...

haha. i'd charge em 10 bucks and extra for food.

What do I get for "time served"?

Given the choice between sex once per month or being able to watch a "good film" on a 50" television it would be a close one.

Bear in mind the television has an "on" button which would always work ......

What they left out in the survey was:

50% of American men would give up sex for six months (with a pretty woman of course!!) in exchange for a Lamborghini, or a .50BMG Barrett, or an original Humvee, or a 50+ foot yacht. The surveyors didn't bother to interview the puff boys since they gave up having sex with women, period!

Sex with whom?

Thier wife?

I think that 50% of men are probably board of their wife and would rather have a 50" TV to watch p0rn on.

HiTech said:
What they left out in the survey was:

50% of American men would give up sex for six months (with a pretty woman of course!!) in exchange for a Lamborghini, or a .50BMG Barrett, or an original Humvee, or a 50+ foot yacht. The surveyors didn't bother to interview the puff boys since they gave up having sex with women, period!

What on earth would you do with a 0.50 Barett? Hunt deer? or hunt a tank?

Now a yacht, that I might go for.

quixotron said:
haha. i'd charge em 10 bucks and extra for food.

what they forgot to mention is we'll take the TV home and have sex anyhow.... hell is the retailer going to come and check me out ? don't think so and not having sex won't "save money for the TV" as I don't have a TV and don't want one seems I'm entitled to some extra screwing (will have to enquire as to the possibility of that) and yes size does matter most to men I know of a very good sex and relationships forum where all the young illusioned lads are pleading to be told if theirs is big enough (some giving overley accurate measurements) whilst the girls are all asking "how the heck is he going to fit"

So in my case I'd take the sex and leave the oversized TV to some other poor sod that don't have a life*

*this does not imply that I have much of a life

Reactions: vdd
Nigel Goodwin said:
Makes you wonder who makes these up - most houses in the UK aren't big enough for a 50 inch TV :p

That won't stop them buying one I bet. Lots of houses have TVs that are clearly too big for the room.

Brian

yea well people for get that it can be 1 inch or 1000 inches the number of pixels are always the same so if you are sitting on top of it its wasted

3v0 said:
If you have to ask you do not get it. Tin cans and old bottles will suffice.
... and old cars, and watermelons, and apples.... all at 1000+ yds.

To make the survey complete, they should also have given the option of swapping a 50" TV for sex with the woman of your choice.... :D
Besides, 50" is a pretty small transvestite. :D

audioguru said:
Sex and Hi-Def TV are two different animals. Have both and enjoy.

Quite it was a stupid comparisson and the yakees can play with their own next time its enough that we have to run off to all the wars that bush makes for his own profit now we have to be made fun of

Thunderchild said:
Quite it was a stupid comparisson and the yakees can play with their own next time its enough that we have to run off to all the wars that bush makes for his own profit now we have to be made fun of
Oh puuhleez - what a silly, baseless statement, further disgraced by your poor grammar... shame on you, especially from someone who lives in a region known the world over for its proper English! "You guys" didn't run off to war because of Bush and his personal agenda, it's a coalition, just like it was in Desert Storm. Go yell at Blair and Parliament if you disagree with the involvement. Last time I looked, I didn't see our navy towing your boats into the Gulf, nor were your soldiers stuffed into the belly of a C5 Galaxy and parachuted into urban front lines. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back