Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Giving away the secrets of electronics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have lived here all my life. I have worked in other countries including Europe and Japan. I have never worked in an environment where there was secret information so I cannot relate to what you are talking about.

I am sorry again. I can't tell you in more detail to better explain my point because they are related to politics.

Although we live on the same planet, our knowledge (based on our personal observations on the ground) of what is happening on it may differ tremendously due to many factors. On my side, I believe whatever you say (I think you have no reason not to be sincere). And I won't be surprised if you can't get well certain things I may talk about.

I really don't understand what you are saying. There is a place where a formal marriage is not a .............. What am I talking about. Do you live in a place where females are considered inferior?

BTW, sky fairies refers to any theist.

Mike.

Married females rule the world. This is true anywhere on earth, despite all news proving they are ruled by men. We just need to ask a married man of any culture/religion in presence of his wife :) Unless the wife is very strong and tell him to say he is the master of his house :D This also applies on beautiful females who were able attracting one real lover, if not more.
For instance, where I live, I also see men inferior in front of their females, not the reverse as you may hear on the news.

Please don't worry about me ;) I am single, and I have always opposed my natural sexual desires (embedded instructions programmed in my living body by an outsider Will) so there is no one very close to me to disturb my life, once a while :D

There are no secrets, only discoveries you think are unique until you find, that it's not until you have at least 5~10 yrs experience to become a master after working with a good mentor.

Last edited:
I remember in the 80s coming up with an algorithm that drew a circle using a modified line draw algorithm. Boy was it good. Then I found out that I'd rediscovered Bresenham's circle algorithm. As stated above,
only discoveries you think are unique until you find out it's not
Which is exactly what I experienced.

Mike.
Edit, he came up with it in 1962!!!!!:wideyed:

There are no secrets, only discoveries you think are unique until you find, that it's not until you have at least 5~10 yrs experience to become a master after working with a good mentor.

This is why I was really surprised that no one, even after about 40 years, had the chance to also build the simple reliable analog DSB-SC demodulator as I did!

Even in these days, it is taught that one side band of the DSB-SC should be removed first to recover the modulating signal in a rather easy way (SSB-SC).

For instance, I had no choice but to find out how to build this simple reliable demodulator because I couldn't believe the academic idea (when I was at the university for MS, in year 1979) that receiving two side bands (more information) let things be much more difficult at the receiver than receiving one side only (less information).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back