Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good verilog forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoandrewson

Hi people,

I see a lot of electronics experts here. Could you people suggest me some discussion forums where i can discuss things related to digital design and HDLs? I want to verify my designs, check for better coding, learn various coding and implementation techniques in verilog and fpgas.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know of any forums dedicated to Verilog. I'd be happy to discuss Verilog and FPGA with you, however. Most of these kids of questions so far has been students wanting someone to write their code for them. I generally don't resopnd to those kids of requests.

thanx a lots..

I don't know of any forums dedicated to Verilog. I'd be happy to discuss Verilog and FPGA with you, however. Most of these kids of questions so far has been students wanting someone to write their code for them. I generally don't resopnd to those kids of requests.

Thanks a lot BrownOut.. My doubts will be mostly to learn programming style, their possible synthesis response and verification of my logic.

where could i possibly post my questions in this forum?

Post them anywhere you like. I read the "General Electronics", "Electronic Projects" and this forum.

hi
this is good place
Projects :: OpenCores
they has some forum and full of resources
and
edaboard.com have some active forum about fpgas and plds but not bound to verilog, ( i don't know how much ethical to talk about forum in another forum if some thing wrong extreemly sorry i'll delete this reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back