Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cross-posting to multiple forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
They miss spelled cell phone with place card

ALso one of those forks has too many tines

What no fish knife?
It is vulgar to have both a red and white wine glass on a table, i think it is except able however to have a champagne Flute at the top

EDIT
This auto correct is doing my nut right in

i think it might be useful to post answers here, because a search on this forum isn't going to bring up results from another forum.

Your entitled to that opinion and some are entitled to only post in one forum when they came across the question. They could say, but have no requirement to, that they answered it in the other forum.

No one will stop you from visiting the other forums to check on duplicate questions so you can copy/paste to your heart's content.

They miss spelled cell phone with place card

ALso one of those forks has too many tines

What no fish knife?
It is vulgar to have both a red and white wine glass on a table, i think it is except able however to have a champagne Flute at the top

EDIT
This auto correct is doing my nut right in
Turn auto defect off and learn to write without it. Misspelled is spelled thusly by the way.

Turn auto defect off and learn to write without it. Misspelled is spelled thusly by the way.
i cant!! i didnt put it on i havnt a cluehow to get rid

I see both sides but i dont see any answer we dont already have. without intention to upset anyone, its really a simple thing.if you wish to answer thn do so, it isnt often about the OP. Think of all the people who we nevr see, those that google land and find your answer and it helps them but we never know about it. sharing knowledge has never been a bad thing, just enjoy the fact your part of this massive internet of knowledge and it helps many people. Post only when you want to, try not to take it personally if someone seeks it in many places.

maybe make the first answer short if its a new poster, then if they come back add some more, try never to take it personally. i understand it can frustrate, but just try and remember your advice will be on the net longer after all of us.

And lets face it, why worry about things we cannot change. For me helping when i can its own reward, maybe all of us need to think why we use this place and what we get from it, all of us gain something or we wouldnt do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back