Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Generation n Divsn of Const. Current Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveensmk

Hi,
I have a few queries...
Firstly is there a way to generate a NanoAmpere Constant Current Source on breadboard?
Secondly, assuming I have a SMU capable of supplyin a nano-ampere const. current, can i split the const. current I into two constant currents I/2 and I/2, when i have different energy storage elements like capacitors in de 2 parallel circuits..
Thirdly, assumin I have 2 SMUs capable of supplyin nanoA const. current, can I get a ckt to switch them on simultaneously. I guess commercial transistor switches have leakage currents in microA. Will I have two rely on a mechanical switch, cuz any switching device has leakage in nA and microA?..
Fourthly, regarding CD4016 and CD4066 switches...Can they switch current?..They have a leakage current of min 0.1nA. But can they be used to switch current.?

Please help me out...
Thank u
Naveen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back