Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM transmitter made out of different things...Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerardo

Hey guys...I need you to point me into the right direction...
I am trying to make an fm transmitter which i can plug into my mp3 player allowing me to listen to it walking around through another mp3 player (which has a radio)....
I have different things which may work but the problem is that i have no idea where to start...
1) i had a wireless FM transmitter but it stopped working...
_____
viahacking.altervista.org/FM/1.JPG
viahacking.altervista.org/FM/2.JPG
viahacking.altervista.org/FM/3.JPG
viahacking.altervista.org/FM/4.JPG
_____

2)i have two high quality walkie talkies...
_______
viahacking.altervista.org/FM/5.JPG
_______
3)A toy plane remote controller...:) not sure about this one but im guessing it works with FM...
_______
viahacking.altervista.org/FM/6.JPG
viahacking.altervista.org/FM/7.JPG
________
Having all these three things... it must be possible to build a transmitter or get the first one working??

Last edited:
Buy one off the shelf, thay are only like $20-$30. Look at "Belkin Tunecast II"or the like. Andy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back