Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Excellent site but bad serving!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

umer007

I think this is an amazing forum, it has helped me alot in my computer engineering class. Although i do have a complain, it takes too long to get a reply. I alwayz have to wait a day or sumtimez longer to get a reply. Thats the only thing wrong ive seen so far. :D

Keep up the good work u guyz

It depends on what time you are posting your question. If you post when all other guys are sleeping then obviously you are going to get late reply.
Try posting at time when most members are loggred in. You can find this time by looking at the "Most users ever online was 57...... " line at bottom of ETO main page.

Too slow ?

What do you expect for free ?
Don't forget we are all volunteers here.

Surely there is someone at the college/school/Uni that could answer your questions in time if there is a deadline for your work ?

lol it wuz only asuggestion mechie. U guyz r doin an awsome job here but i just posted an opinion. Nuthin to get mad abt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back