Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roff

Anyone know what this error message means?

"Could not find email template file topic_notify"

I get it whenever I post.

I have had the same thing before Ron,,
I think it has to do with the program initiating the email notify feature specific to you, but I am not sure why it does it or the effect it has.
Maybe someone else will know for sure

Steve

Hey Ron H,

Don't have any info on the error message, but I wanted to know if you were a big fan of cydonia/face on mars (your avatar). I've been big into that stuff in the past and still follow Hoagland's work with the Enterprise Mission. Read his book? Anyway, cool avatar. Mine is a spectragram I took of a supposed Bigfoot call. :mrgreen:

Hi BSEE,

I was intrigued by the face on Mars when it was first announced. I sorta lost interest when I saw more recent, higher-resolution pictures. Made me wonder if the Martians had performed plastic surgery to throw us off. :)
Actually, the reason I picked it is rather mundane. I did a Google image search for "face", to see if anything interesting appeared. The face on Mars caught my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back