Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EMP device

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Breaking and entering; and breaking some more", ouch. No, as thearaputic as that might be. :D

Pop the hood and discharge his battery? Maybe not so therapeutic, but less noticable than smashed windows and speakers, and he won't even be able to start his car let alone play obnoxiously loud music as he passes :D assuming you can get the hood up without breaking it.

For the record, I would never condone such illegal actions. But hypothetically, draining his battery would probably be a serious annoyance, and unless he's a mechanic he'd probably end up hiring someone to tell him he needs a jump start. It doesn't sound like anyone in your neighbourhood are going to be happy about giving him one either ;)

Last edited:
Draining a battery would be pretty simple if you can get into the cabin without doing damage. After he goes to bed each night, arrange that he "forgot" to turn off the lights.

Making an EMP generator isn't really that difficult, but think of all your innocent neighbours that would be affected, not to mention your wiring... Not such a cool idea....

Making an EMP generator capable of destroying speakers which clearly have a high enough power rating to cause you discomfort is pretty difficult.

When I hear a noisy motorcycle both my hands hold my ears. So I can't throw sticks, stones nor C4. The motorcycle driver can't even hear me swearing at him.

Im looking for a way to distort the sound from a stereo that is quick and easy neighbors stereo way to loud at evening times cops wont do nothing becuase of where we live each one of us live on diffrent county lines so its a weird situations. So im looking for something that will drive them to not want to listen to the stereo not to destroy it just distort anything quick and easy and inexpensive be nice

How a bout an ultrasonic cannon to shatter his autoglass? an array of ultrasonic emmiters are highly directional and could produce a hammer hit on the offenders window

Im looking for a way to distort the sound from a stereo that is quick and easy neighbors stereo way to loud at evening times cops wont do nothing becuase of where we live each one of us live on diffrent county lines so its a weird situations. So im looking for something that will drive them to not want to listen to the stereo not to destroy it just distort anything quick and easy and inexpensive be nice

I saw a comedy show on cable TV where the kids built a small wooden catapult, they were lobbing rotten vegetables on a house on the next block.

Of course if you did something terrible like that the neightbour could call the cops and complain about someone throwing rotten vegetables at him, but of course they cant do anything because he's across county lines... mwahahahahar (evil villian laugh).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back