Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Someone knows if there are a Bluetooth audio emitter module [Just Emitter/Transmitter] that works with all devices including apple AirPods .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbrown

Hello Everyone. I went looking for a Bluetooth audio emitter module and i found the KCX_BT_EMITTER.... the thing is i bought it. Testing the module i notice that this module doesn't work with Apple AirPods but it works with other devices like Galaxy buds, Sony and others, i get disappointed because i wanted it to work with everything. So i wonder if someone knows a Bluetooth audio emitter module that works with Apple AirPods... By the way i know that i can buy a Bluetooth adapter because some of them works with the Airpods but all of them come with emitter/receiver meaning that you can switch to transmit audio or receive audio and i found that unnecessary and not very practical because i only need for transmit audio. I will be grateful for your help. :) (Is for a project):happy:

As always, Apple deliberately make their products incompatible with the rest of the world, in order to try and force you to buy their own expensive accessories and products.

My advice would be to forget Apple and only support more honest manufacturers.

All bluetooth devices are inherently bidirectional, at the BT radio link and data handling side side.

The only difference between an "emitter" and a switchable one is how much of the internal capability is brought out to the user connections.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, looks really good but is expensive just for a emitter and that AirFly have Emitter/Receiver and I only need emitter... Anyway thanks for the idea :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back