Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electric Defroster For Small Freezer Query

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Sure MrRB, and i've used this silicone on other stuff too already without any adverse effects. Thanks for the reminder.

So far with the two resistors it looks really good. Like i'll never have to worry about defrost again :)
In the warmer weather though it looks like a min of once per day. The frost builds up as soon as 8 hours later...not thick, but ever present and it builds up thicker and thicker after that. So if i want to keep the defrost period short it has to be at least once per day. Maybe in winter it will be less like once every three days because in winter the frost builds up much slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back