Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dynamic Range, BJT transistors..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonaiko

a fast question..
i have electronics exam next week, and i have this question..
identify the dynamic range??
what is the dynamic range :?: :?:
this is the first time i here about that!
it should be connected to Forward Active BJT transistors or the differential AMP!!
is that the range wer the Q point must be 1/2 of Vcc or what?
help plz..

sonaiko said:
a fast question..
i have electronics exam next week, and i have this question..
identify the dynamic range??
what is the dynamic range :?: :?:

Dynamic range is the difference between the lowest signal and the highest signal, so for an audio amplifier the lowest signal is that just above noise level, and the highest is that just before the onset of clipping.

this is the first time i here about that!
it should be connected to Forward Active BJT transistors or the differential AMP!!
is that the range wer the Q point must be 1/2 of Vcc or what?
help plz..

I don't see any real relevance between those and dynamic range?. I also have no idea what a 'Forward Active BJT' is?.

Nigel Goodwin said:
I don't see any real relevance between those and dynamic range?. I also have no idea what a 'Forward Active BJT' is?.

FA BJT it is when the V betwen base and emitter is forward and 0.7 volts. and the collecter emeitter voltage is above 0.3V.
FA transistors r used as amplifiers.

thanx man. ur dynamic range answer is right! it is the effective value of the signal between the cuttoff and the noise of the signal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back