Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital control systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanky25

hello friends!!

Actually i wanted to learn digital control systems.. i have been surfing for good tutorial in the internet but i couldnt find any good one.. can u please tell me where i can find a better one?

Try this Parallax.com downloads page:
**broken link removed**

Look for "What's a Microcontroller?" and download it, then read it. When done, download "process Control" and/or "Industrial Control" and read them. Pretty safe to say by the time you get done you should have a good background on the subject(s). These are sizable, so I hope you have fast internet or a lot of patience.

Later!
kenjj

There are many examples of that kind of system. Most will probably use a uC or some other programmable device. I would start with some kind of uC projects. The Parallax would be good, but is more expensive and limited than learning how to program and interface uC's by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back