Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote Control not working

Hey everyone,

I have some computers I manage in a very secure network. On these computers, outbound UDP is blocked and I cannot unblock it as I have no access to their network security.

Thus I cannot support those machines remotely with Itarian Remote Control.

Is there no SSL relay option for Remote Control? I would be happy to run an SSL Relay on a public server for my account to use to avoid issues with secure networks where nearly every outbound port other than TCP 80/443 is blocked.

Hey everyone,

I have some computers I manage in a very secure network. On these computers, outbound UDP is blocked and I cannot unblock it as I have no access to their network security.

Thus I cannot support those machines remotely with Itarian Remote Control.

Is there no SSL relay option for Remote Control? I would be happy to run an SSL Relay on a public server for my account to use to avoid issues with secure networks where nearly every outbound port other than TCP 80/443 is blocked. sky remote control not working
thanks for any help

Itarian's capabilities: Have you had the chance to reach out to Itarian's support to inquire about SSL relay options or upcoming features that could address your situation?
- Alternative Tools: Are you open to considering other remote management tools, or is there a specific reason for sticking with Itarian?

I would think the features were disabled just so, as you claim, "the very secure network" can stay secure.

If you need to override, I don't think you should be asking on an Internet forum, you should be asking the people who hired you, the people who installed the security system. They pay you to do your job based on the constraints your employer sets. If you think a remote control system would make your job easy, it is not up to you to find a way to hack their system or hack the remote tools to do your job in a way that the system owner (the network owner) is trying to prevent.

I wonder if your request, to hack into a secure network, is in violation of terms of service is this forum.

Forbidden

The following activities are strictly forbidden in the forum:
  • Posting SPAM. i.e. Commercial advertising of any kind.
  • Posting, or linking to sites with, material which is grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character.
  • Posting, or linking to sites which offer, information about how to perform illegal activities.
  • Soliciting information about how to perform illegal activities, such as jamming a cell phone.
  • Posting, or linking to sites which offer, illegal copies of copyrighted material.
  • Soliciting illegal copies of copyrighted material, such as “cracked” software.
  • PHISHING. i.e. seeking personal information about other people

I would think the features were disabled just so, as you claim, "the very secure network" can stay secure.

If you need to override, I don't think you should be asking on an Internet forum, you should be asking the people who hired you, the people who installed the security system. They pay you to do your job based on the constraints your employer sets. If you think a remote control system would make your job easy, it is not up to you to find a way to hack their system or hack the remote tools to do your job in a way that the system owner (the network owner) is trying to prevent.

I wonder if your request, to hack into a secure network, is in violation of terms of service is this forum.

Forbidden

The following activities are strictly forbidden in the forum:
  • Posting SPAM. i.e. Commercial advertising of any kind.
  • Posting, or linking to sites with, material which is grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character Junk Removal Lynnwood WA.
  • Posting, or linking to sites which offer, information about how to perform illegal activities.
  • Soliciting information about how to perform illegal activities, such as jamming a cell phone.
  • Posting, or linking to sites which offer, illegal copies of copyrighted material.
  • Soliciting illegal copies of copyrighted material, such as “cracked” software.
  • PHISHING. i.e. seeking personal information about other people
thank you so much for your suggestion

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back