Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Clock(Big)... Using PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's what it's doing. I wish I could have explained it as well.

You'll find 5 to 10 ma 'average' current (35 to 70 ma 'peak') provides plenty of brightness but the circuit is certainly capable of driving the displays with 20 ma 'average' current if you need to view the displays in a brightly sunlit room.

2.76 Amps. If you even glanced at it you could see it! It jumped out at me :)

i need a circuit that uses minimum ics or microcontroller with a large display approximately 8" per single digit

project help

hi guys...can anyone give me the program in MASM611 to run the circuit of digital clock???plzz if anyone got some simple project which uses computer's printer port & MASM611 assembler..plz let me know...i have to make a project & i don't have much time...waiting for the replies:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back