Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dangerous Criminal, Reqard offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optikon

A reward of 500 microfarads is offered for information leading to the arrest of the desperate criminal Hop-A-Long Capacity.

This unrectified criminal escaped from a primary cell where he had been clamped in ions, awaiting the gauss chamber.

He is charged with the induction of an 18 turn coil named Millihenry, who was found choked and robbed of valuable joules. He is armed with a carbon rod and is a potential killer. Capacity is also charged with driving a dc motor over a Wheatstone bridge and refusing to let the band pass. If encountered, he may offer resistance. The electro-motive force spent the night searching for him in a magnetic field, where he went to ground. They had no success and believe he returned ohm via a short circuit.

He was last seen riding a megacycle with his friend Eddy Current, who was playing a harmonic.

(not mine, found in the depths of the net)
:lol:

:lol:

Let me guess,

another guy named BJT couldn't even find the suspect because BJT had B****ed, Jabbered, and Talked <- three things that can get you in serious troubled at worked.

lol
that was a good one
if I told that to my family they would be like
whats so funny.

Optikon said:
A reward of 500 microfarads is offered for information leading to the arrest of the desperate criminal Hop-A-Long Capacity.
I wonder if Hop-A-Long is in the magnetic field looking for more inductors to go up against :lol:

:lol: that was amazing

Well in revenge MicroHenry and his cousin MilliVolt shunted hop-a-long capacity along to the P-N junction where the depletion layer formed a potiential barrier. They handed him over to the SemiConductor along with his trusty Hall Generators Anode AND Cathode emitted capacity to the Jones Chopper circuit.

Aw man, here's a real buzzkill. I posted this on the school forums for my EE class and the professor hated it. Then he closes the thread and gives the 3rd degree about being off-topic . How lame is that? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back