Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

creating timing circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well once I get everything assembled I will have to see how it functions. If 2 seperate boards have same parts then they should act the same.

Well once I get everything assembled I will have to see how it functions. If 2 seperate boards have same parts then they should act the same.
Wait hold on! I think you said the timing was different between the boards. I that case one of the caps or one resister must be different. Should not have any baring on the parts you are replacing but thought you should know.

Well once I get everything assembled I will have to see how it functions. If 2 seperate boards have same parts then they should act the same. Sorry this posted again. My mobile is weird with post

Last edited:
Wait hold on! I think you said the timing was different between the boards. I that case one of the caps or one resister must be different. Should not have any baring on the parts you are replacing but thought you should know.

Yes I know. I said I dont understand and was not sure if they alternated some how. When center light comes on the 5 outer lights go off. My friend never said what resistor was on before. Not sure if there was way to determine ohms of a smoked, burnt resistor.

Ron; This doesn't even Look close. The OP boards use logic level thyristors not triac's.

:( Sorry and back to the drawing board.

Ron

Hay thanks for trying. Looked for a while for a similar circuit and could not find one.
Yup my thanks too. Be my luck the only resistor that could be different is the burnt one. Is there safe way to experiment resistors if I had to?

I have some problems. i was going to order the parts but the zener diode and capicitor do not sell unless in bulk. the 1,000, 120,000 and 8,200 ohm resistors are problem too. how do i know their wattage? there are different wattage types

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back