Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cordless Stungun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you don't agree with the reason's our troops are fighting you should support them completely. PPl just like you are out there dying every day to keep our freedoms.

On a different note, I was watching a show a while back on some new theoretical crowd controll devices. Some of them were stupid like a machine that filled the street with a soap suds like substance to slow their movement. There was one that I thought was interesting. It emmits two different sound waves that when their crossed and both hit a person at the same time makes them feel ill. I havn't heard anything about it since thought.

vaineo said:
There was one that I thought was interesting. It emmits two different sound waves that when their crossed and both hit a person at the same time makes them feel ill. I havn't heard anything about it since thought.

you can knock someone out by pulsing a very high pitched note at them... Or something like that.

Also, I once read a book where they had a tazer device, that fired hundreds of tazers into the crowd, and indescriminatly shocked them all!

Sonic weapons is an idea that has been kicking around for nearly a centuary, patents on the subject first appear around circa 1910-1920.
some examples used rapid detonation of gas to produce the sound,
even Tesla is supposed to have experimented with the idea.

The use of sound as a weapon is well documented across the web, more peacefull applications of the technology include the ability to shatter/ breakdown kidney stones removing the need for invasive surgery.

The field of electromagnetic weapons is a fascinating topic, but we tread a thin line here between enthuisast and terrorist, there is no such thing as a prankster with an emp device, stun/ rail/coil gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back