Connecting HW416B to ISD1820 and bridging NO Switch

DoubleDPA

I should start by saying I'm brand new to small electronics and have no previous dealings with them, I am learning as I go! I do have a little bit of common sense and I have spent several hours watching what are videos with components and have a general knowledge of how each component works, but other than that I'm clueless! I am attempting to attach the PIR Sensor Module to the ISD Soundboard and bridge/remove the Normally Open switch so as the Output on the PIR will be the power driving the ISD soundboard and it automatically starts playing sound. Basically making a cheap motion sensor alarm. I know the output through my HC-SR501 runs about 3.3v which is what is needed to power the VCC on the ISD1820 I know this sounds possible in theory to put together, just wanted to get a second opinion before actually producing it. I don't feel as if I will have to add any resistors, nor transistors to step up the voltage in between?

Attachments

• Microsoft Word - ISD1820_module_ug.doc.pdf
    213.5 KB · Views: 109
  • A-4432.pdf
    61.2 KB · Views: 104
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…