Competition #1: Most Imaginative Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did send mine last week but didn't get a confirmation that it was acsepted or rejected or looked at in the first place

so where can we find out what the status is from your own submittal?

Robert-Jan

Mine is being prepared for this contest. I don't have a photo in time for the deadline, hope a sketch layout will do.

you still have 9 days are you sure you can't borrow a cam from a friend? as for mine i am finishing the documentation today and should be done by end of day.

Get your entry in soon.

Please remember that all entries must be in before 18th June 2008.

How come I only see this now, a week before it ends? :\ I look forward to a more digitally driven contest though, I would love to be involved in that.

Last edited:

Bam right there

hello! i sent in my project about 8-10 days ago and it's still not listed. i am going to send it again in case it was lost. can someone PM me in regards to weather there were any complications with my entry if possible? i had received a response to my first email with my submission however several follow up emails have not had a response and i was getting a bit concerned as to weather or not my entry was excepted or not. thanks in advance

Only ElectroMaster can tell you if he has your entry.
He has been know to be slow to respond.

yes sometimes im slow to respond.

I have received projects from mashermasher and also [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']bananasiong.[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]

you just snuck in there. This is the final day for entries. After this I will compile the entries and then publish them for all to view and vote.

Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…