Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Coilgun circuit design question ( about N Channel Mosfet )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus123

Hi,

I am building a coilgun , it worked already a few times but i fried some switches ( SCR ).

Now i am testing my circuit on a circurcuit design program to see howmany amps it draws , link: https://everycircuit.com/circuit/6744961819869184

I think i made the same scematic as the real one, but the Mosfet stays open and the capacitors dont charge in the circuit, i dont understand why?

Can someone please help me?

P.S: i used a N channel mosfet in the circuit cous the program does not include SCR ( thyristor )

Your schematic is too small to see. Its dark grey text on black is also impossible to see.
Please make your attachments here and not in a link over at "everycircuit".

Attachments

• Mosfet current.png
    Mosfet current.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 177
Also, it is 160 x 160 which is very small. This is the best I can do with it that is not very good. You may also want to identify all of the components.;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back