Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

coding for sumo robot using PIC18F4550

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina

hello...

i need urgent help for me to do a source code for sumo robot....

this robot will compete with other robots...robot able to push the other robot out of the line and if still inside the white line then it is counted as a winner.

i use line detector sensor, motor and other line detector for detect opponent.

please email me the full source code....

tqvm

seriously? You really expect that someone will just hand over his work so you can use it?

Besides that, it is impossible to write fully working code without having the hardware at hand. I would not enter a competition with a code I copy-pasted from internet. That would be just stupid.

Can you describe the problem or task to do??

the robot will be in one area of ​​a circle and can move forward, back, left and right.
It will try to push the other robot out of the line.

circuit available to hardware detection circuit that can be in a circle, the motor to move or push the enemy and the second detector circuit that can detect the presence of enemy

Untitled.png

what is this ??
OK, have you ever used or made any thing related to it.
beacuse you need motor driver also (H-BRIDGES).

I have already completed the hardware...just don't know how to program it....

I am also trying to help you if you will give all details at once then it will be easier to help by other member too
which sensors,etc....

If this is a school project, you should ask your teacher for advice. Teachers actually like it when students ask questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back