Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit search requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

shokjok

My magazine collection and one homemade populated circuit board were among my stolen items in 2015.
I'm looking for two magazine circuits not found online: 2650 Home Control Computer from Popular Electronics ( pink cover, late 1970s), and Z80 Buffer Board from Radio-Electronics ( blue cover, late 1980s). I began the buffer board project in 1996 with a modified circuit board using 4464 DRAMs, and drew the 2650 project with a 8085A CPU, wanting to use the CPU's SID and SOD data lines to reduce parts count. I would like to recover the schematics so I could restart these projects, as a Google search turns up too many unrelated results. Scribd is a subscription service, so no complimentary searching was possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back