Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mart_1986

hi there

im making electronic blinds on a timer but i need a circuit that will make the motor go forward till it hits the limit switch then i need it to reverse the moter for when the eletric timer kicks in again to close the blinds until it hits another limit switch then reverse it ready for opening again

my timer is just 1 that plugs in to the wall

does this make any sense

you should use a pic with a relay for that. when it receives a signal for the timer the pic brings a pin high going to a transistor going to a relay controlling the motor in the blinds. then when limit switch is pressed the motor stops. after the timer sends another signal it moves the mother in reverse closing the blinds until the other limit switch is pressed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back