Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit for a Computec loud speaking phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljcox

Does anyone have a circuit for this phone? It does not have a model number (that I can see) and was made some 20 years ago.

Len

Thanks for the response. Here is a photo.

It was made in China presumably for the US market as it has OPER under the 0 button.

It has 16 memory buttons as you can see in the photo and 3 buttons at the top for Fire, Police & Paramedics.

On the top end there is a DC socket (not visible in the photo) for 6 Volt DC external power, a with 3 position Ringer volume switch High, Low & Off and a Pulse/Tone switch.

On the back there is a label with Computec, Code 13256906 and Prod Date Code 01/90 which presumably means January 1990. There is also a battery compartment for 3 AA batteries, presumably to hold the memory if the line voltage is disconnected and a hinged metal bar that (when raised) raises the top end of the phone for table use. It also has 3 slots for wall mounting. It works without the 6 Volt external supply, so I don't know why it needs one.

Any info you can give me will be appreciated.

Len

Attachments

• Phone_135.jpg
    Phone_135.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 196
It also has a volume contol, Speaker button and LED below the memory buttons.

Below them are the Tone, Pause and Save buttons.

The buttons at the bottom are Flash, Store and Redial.

Any help you can give will be appreciated.

Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back