Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this thread, something comes into my mind:
Several years ago - at the beginning of my membership to another electronic-oriented forum - I did open a new thread with a provocative question "Is this forum dangerous"?
The background of my question was the following:
I was (and still I am up to a certain degree) afraid that the opportunity to ask simple and basic questions could prevent beginners from doing their own research activities - primarily reading/evaluating relevant book chapters.
I think, this thread is an excellent example.
W.

You won't go far wrong with "The Art of Electronic" by Horowitz & Hill. Buy it. It's worth every penny and is considered the industry bible. It covers many areas of electronics designs, the do's and the dont's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back